Happy 12th Blogiversary!


I have now been blogging 12 years!

In the past twelve months, I have written 18 posts about my maternal grandmother or her ancestors. Since this is a very small focus, I have not written many posts. They break down this way:

  • 10 posts were part of the 52 Ancestors theme
  • 2 posts were about locating family in the 1950 census
  • 4 posts were about holidays
  • 2 posts were about ancestral family stories (one for Saturday Night Genealogy Fun!)

The two most viewed posts were:

This post was highlighted on 52 Ancestors weekly blog:

This year I will be working on my BCG renewal portfolio and will likely write less as I plan to use my grandmother’s family for one or more of the elements. I’ll share what I write later in the blog. But this won’t stop me from posting anniversary stories or other interesting finds.

Copyright © 2023 by Lisa S. Gorrell, Mam-ma's Southern Family, All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last One Standing: Reginald F. Lancaster

John Coor of Copiah County Made an Agreement with Joel Hoggatt

Locating the Comic Book that Named My Great-Uncle