Happy 11th Blogiversary!


Eleven years ago, I attended a class at California Genealogical Society on starting a blog. This is the blog I started about my grandmother, Pansy Louise Lancaster Johnston's ancestors. 

It is such a narrow theme that I don't often write in this blog. Most of the posts in the last few years have been stories to fit the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks themes. This is my first post of the 2022 calendar year. I do hope to write more 52 Ancestors stories. Next week is favorite photo. I bet I can find a favorite photo of my grandmother.


Copyright © 2022 by Lisa S. Gorrell, Mam-ma's Southern Family, All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. A couple of days late, but happy 11th blogiversary. With 2 blogs going, you are prolific!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be previewed by the author to prevent spammers and unkind visitors to the site. The blog is open to other-than-just family members particularly those interested in family history and genealogy.

Popular posts from this blog

Last One Standing: Reginald F. Lancaster

John Coor of Copiah County Made an Agreement with Joel Hoggatt

Locating the Comic Book that Named My Great-Uncle