The Best of 2020

In the past year, I wrote 17 posts on this blog. Most of my blog posts are published on the more general blog My Trails into the Past.  

The blog posts fell in three categories:

  • 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: 11 posts
  • Saturday Night Genealogy Fun: 3 posts
  • Family Story: 3 posts

The five most-viewed posts were:

I don’t post as often here, as the theme of the blog is my maternal grandmother’s family, which limits on who I can write about. If I write about my maternal grandfather’s family, I do it at the other blog. I did manage to write eleven posts for the 52 Ancestors meme and that was pretty good.

I hope I can be as successful as this next year, adding to the stories of my grandmother’s ancestors.


Copyright © 2020 by Lisa S. Gorrell, Mam-ma's Southern Family, All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last One Standing: Reginald F. Lancaster

John Coor of Copiah County Made an Agreement with Joel Hoggatt

Locating the Comic Book that Named My Great-Uncle