9th Blogiversary



This is my 9th anniversary of the start of my blog. I attended a wonderful class at the California Genealogical Society given by Craig Siulinski and he taught us how to blog. Janice Sellers was also in the class and we support each other's writing.

I began this blog to write about my maternal grandmother's ancestors. I later found it was too restricting and created a second blog to cover all of my other ancestors (and my husband's, too).

I don't write as often with this blog as I would like, but I wrote sixteen posts last year, mostly as part of the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks, which I shared posts across both blogs. I will make an attempt to write more of my 52 Ancestors here this coming year.

Copyright © 2020 by Lisa S. Gorrell, Mam-ma's Southern Family, All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last One Standing: Reginald F. Lancaster

John Coor of Copiah County Made an Agreement with Joel Hoggatt

4th Anniversary!