The Faces of Genealogy

This is my Face of Genealogy.  Lela Ann Loveless is the mother of my grandmother, Pansy Louise Johnston.  This photo was taken about 1904.  Lela Ann's parents were Ebenezer Loveless and Eliza Ann Rogers.  They lived in Faulkner County, Arkansas before moving to Erath County, Texas.
Ebenezer Loveless, Lela Ann, & Eliza Ann (Rogers) Loveless
**This post is in response to the photograph posted by the LA Weekly for the Southern California Jamboree that was in poor taste.  This is the true Faces of Genealogy.

++ Post corrected 6 Sept 2013, replacing Nixon with Rogers.

Copyright © 2011 by Lisa Suzanne Gorrell, Mam-ma's Southern Family

Comments

  1. Hi Lisa. We met at Jamboree and chatted at the ice cream social. I hope that you enjoyed your time at Jamboree. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of the information I brought home! I look forward to reading more posts.

    Take care,
    Cindy
    MySavages.blogspot.com
    GenerationsOfGermans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this picture. I did a report in junior high on my family history and I've always wondered what my great great grandfather Ebenezer looked like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Kris. Through which of Ebenezer's children are you from? Have we communicated in the past? You can contact me: snrylisa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be previewed by the author to prevent spammers and unkind visitors to the site. The blog is open to other-than-just family members particularly those interested in family history and genealogy.

Popular posts from this blog

Last One Standing: Reginald F. Lancaster

John Coor of Copiah County Made an Agreement with Joel Hoggatt

4th Anniversary!