- James R. Lancaster, born Sep 1835, death unknown
- William T Lancaster, born 1837, death unknown
- George Wilson Lancaster, born 3 Apr 1839, died 14 Jan 1919
- Lenir A. Lancaster, born 1843, death unknown
- Catharine Susan Lancaster, born 1847, died 1871
- Martha J. Lancaster, born 1848/49, death unknown
- Hannah Lancaster, born 1850, death unknown
|Almost the complete family in 1850 Lewis Co, MO census. Hanna, the youngest was born after the census was taken.|
He also owned slaves and here is the 1850 slave schedule for Lewis Co, Missouri. Interesting that his slaves were all young females. Perhaps they worked in the house or yard garden.
|1850 Lewis Co, MO slave schedule|
|Here is Ellis Lancaster on the 1860 Agricultural Schedule|
|Kaufman County Probate, 1866, p 342|
|Kaufman County Probate, 1866, p 361|
I didn't find any other reports about this estate. No other pages were listed in the index and I checked page by page until the June 1867 session. I will keep looking in case I missed any more records.
Copyright © 2014 by Lisa Suzanne Gorrell, Mam-ma's Southern Family